Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Spotlight - The Veronica Project


Saturday Spotlight is where I feature another book blogger, for you to check out! You should take a look at their site and leave a comment. (: [I got this meme from Kristen.]


Name: Veronica [alias!]
Age: Jeez, it's just a number. I don't like biased views on me because
of my age, so I prefer not to say. ;)
Blog Name: The Veronica Project
URL: http://www.theveronicaproject.blogspot.com

Share a little bit about yourself:

Well, what to say? I love to read any kind of YA book [not much of an
adult, erotic, textbook kind of person though], to blog about my life
and my books and such, I am in and forever will be in love with
watching anime, I love to listen to japanese music, along with
classical, rock, and some pop rock. I completely love to receive books
in the mail, and I totally believe in good luck/bad luck/karma kind of
thing :)

How long have you been blogging and what made you want to start?

I guess I started blogging in November! To be exact, November 9 :) I
wanted to blog because I was inspired by the other book blogs like
Books Obsession, The Book Scout, The Story Siren, TV and Book Addict,
and more! I wanted to do the same thing they were doing and I thought
it would be a fun thing to do. Now, I'm addicted :)

What are your favorite books and/or authors? What about genre in general?

My favorite books and/or authors?! That's a toughie. Well, the first
ever book that really got me reeled in to this YA book madness was
Evermore by Alyson Noel. So Evermore is a favorite. The Percy Jackson
Series that was by Rick Riordan is an automatic favorite! I love those
books! Another one is Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle
Zevin. I'm also into books about the Holocaust, for ex. The Upstairs
Room by Johanna Reiss? Can't quite recall the last name. Hush, Hush by
Becca Fitzpatrick is a total fave too.

Favorite Genre?! Wow, I love nonfiction Holocaust stories, romantic
comedy, romance and drama, mythology, fantasy, thriller, adventure,
mystery, and supernatural [not sure if that goes under fantasy or
not]. I think I'm up for mostly any genre with just a bit of horror
[not much of a horror kind of person, but I'm willing to give any
horror book a try :]

What's the best band/artist or song?

Well, for the music department, I'd have to say it's a tie between
Parallel Hearts by FictionJunction, Leaves in the Wind by Isaac
Shepard, Pressure by Paramore, and Monster by Meg & Dia.

If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?

Oh wow. Three wishes. Hmm. The first wish is to get some followers
[current goal: 30 :], the second wish would be that I'd be able to fly
with no wings included, and my third and final wish would be that they
would find a cure for autism [my little brother has autism].

What's the best midnight snack?

I nominate INSTANT ramen noodles [shrimp flavor!] for best midnight snack! :))

Thanks for the opportunity!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions! Any of you who aren't followers of her site yet - what are you waiting for!?

If you would like to be featured on a Saturday Spotlight post, shoot me an email at booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com
It doesn't matter how long you've been blogging - I'll interview anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love what you have to say!