Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Features (2)


Things I found around the blogosphere this week! :) . . .

Michael Scott's series, The Secrets of the Immortal (which you can read about here) has its own game! Click here to play the Alchemyst Game. I was able to pass the first 2 levels with a high score, the third level was a little tricky.. but I'll tell you: That last challenge was just too hard for me. :P I did horribly. However, I enjoyed the graphics!




I also heard about a new TV series (based on the Vampire Diaries books) that will be coming out this fall! I had never heard about the books before but after watching the trailer and reading about the series on Amazon, I really want to start reading them! You can see a trailer of the upcoming series.



The Book Cellar is having a contest for an ARC of Kisses and Lies. Deadline to enter is June 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love what you have to say!