Friday, June 5, 2009

Wallander


Sooo I just recently won this contest for the 3 books in the Wallender Mystery series by Henning Mankell: Sidetracked, Firewall, and One Step Behind. I'll probably get them in the mail this week or next.

But the purpose of this post is to ask - who has read it? Or...seen it? Yeah, it's just recently been made into a TV show. You can watch the first 3 full episodes here until June 7. (When it aires I'm pretty sure.) I just finished watching the first episode which is Sidetracked.

Those of you who have read/heard about/watched it, can you leave a comment with your thoughts about it? Thanks, I think I'll probably start watching the show, it seems pretty cool. Plus, my favorite show is MONK, and Wallender seems similar to it.

Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this series. I clicked over here when I saw Wallander under your name in someone sidebar. Mankell is a Swedish author if you enjoy British mysteries you'll like them. They are very well done. I haven't seen the show yet just heard about it last week. Happy reading, if nothing else you can gift them to a mystery fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!