Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Features (4)


Things I found around the blogosphere this week...

I just finished reading Evermore, by Alyson Noel, last night. I was so happy to hear that there would be a sequel...Blue Moon! Anyone a fan of the Immortals series?? The book will be released on July 7 this summer.




Over at Tales of a Ravenous Reader, she blogged about Mark-My-Time Digital Bookmarks. I had never heard or seen these before; I think they look pretty cool! What do you guys think about them? They only thing is, it seems like it would get annoying knowing it's timing you to see how long you read for. You can read about them by clicking here.

Just Your Typical Book Blog is having a contest to win This Lullaby. But hurry, the deadline to enter is this Sunday! She's also having a Sarah Dessen Extravaganza! throughout the month of June.

Well I'm off to go see a musical at the theater with some friends, so hopefully I can add more to this post later! :) Happy summer everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Evermore! Damen! I hated Drina...
    Digital book-marks? That's interesting...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I couldn't stand Drina..I hope she's not in Blue Moon, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!