Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last day of torture, finally!


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days... I've been extremely busy with my exams for school. BUT great news! Today was my last day of school :) I'm sooo excited for summer and I'll finally be able to start reading all of the wonderful books that I've gotten the past few weeks.

School is over. School is over. Ahhhh I could say it over and over again :) I can finally be stress free and get rid of nagging teachers. Don't you just love summer? It's so...free!

I just wanted to let my followers (and anyone else who reads my site) know that I probably won't be able to post in the next couple of days, unless I get real lucky. I have a line up of sleepovers with friends this week, and many movie nights - I'm gonna go see Drag Me to Hell, and just recently saw UP. <--which is fantastic by the way!

So hopefully this weekend I'll be able to post my review for Evermore (which I'll try to finish reading tomorrow), On My Bookshelf, and some other fun stuff.

Thanks! And sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love what you have to say!