Thursday, June 18, 2009

Judge A Cover: Secrets To Happiness


We all know the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover." But to me, a cover has a big impact on the book. It's what makes me either pick it up on the bookstore shelves, or just walk on by.

So tell me. If you saw this book, Secrets to Happiness by Sarah Dunn, would you pick it up off the shelves to take a closer look? Or just ignore it?

Personally, I'm a sucker for cute puppies :) If I saw this at the store, I would most definitely pick it up and read the back cover/inside flap. I also like the grass background behind white text.

2 comments:

  1. I would! It's too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guilty of judging a book by its cover. It is the first thing that interests me in a book, makes me want to take a closer look. I have been very interested to reading about Happiness because of the immensely cute cover. Does that make my a bad book blogger? Probably, but oh well!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!