Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Secret Keeper - Post One


A few days ago I got an email from ABC Family asking if I'd like to participate in their "Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper Game". They had seen that I'm a fan of the book series by Sara Shepard, and I happily signed up. I didn't really know much about the game, other than I was playing the part of one of the four girls in the books and that we each have 10 secrets. The goal of the game is to be the last girl to not have her secrets revealed. Every day we'll have a mission to do, pretty exciting!

So today there was a package on my doorstep. After opening it, inside there was a black box and inside of that...dirt. Yep, that's right. A huge box of dirt with a note that said "Some secrets you have to dig for!" I reluctantly began to dig around inside the dirt and pulled out an iPhone! along with a secret item that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what yet - so I won't.

I signed onto facebook, too, and had a friend request from Alison (from the book)! She'll be the host of the game and will be in charge of telling us what our daily missions are. I'll keep you guys updated on this fun interactive game - it will last until June 18th I'm pretty sure.

7 comments:

  1. I got mine today too! This game is going to be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! Good luck. I just started the books, so hopefully I'll be done in time for the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I know Spencer is reading my blog, I better be extra careful not to give away any of my secrets! lol!

    It'll be fun playing against you :P
    Did you successfully complete the first challenge? I did! yay!

    -Kelli (Aria)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha same goes for me! :)

    Yep, I did - it was hard! And "A" even said afterwards how today's was the easiest... uh-oh's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky!!!! I got the email too but I'm not 18 :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I am really worried about the next couple of challenges!

    Our Emily hasn't joined the Facebook group yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do u get a email from ABC family i want to get a box was the iphone real

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!