Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Lucky Winners List!


I have finally tallied up all of the HUGE amounts of entries and randomly selected the winners to all of my blogoversary contests! Thanks so much for all of you that participated, and for the 100 new followers. :) I wish I could give everyone prizes, and I genuinely mean that, but unfortunately can't. So if you see your name on this list, be expecting an email from me! You'll have 4 days to get back to me before I pick a new winner. Thanks!

2 Winners of an ARC of "Incarceron":
Hannah from Book Wonderland
Chelley from Book Picks

Winner of "TMI":
Mandy from Mandy Can Read

Winner of "Local Girls":
Rebecca from Everything In Between

2 Winners of an ARC of "Nightshade":
Anna from Good Gone Girl
Elizabeth from Swords For Fighting

Winner of an ARC of "Sing Me To Sleep":
Carrie from In the Hammock

Winner of Awesome Swag:
Karla from Karla's Randomness

13 comments:

Thanks, I love what you have to say!