Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday: The Lonely Hearts Club


This week's WoW book is The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
! It will be released on December 29, 2009.

Book Description:


Penny is sick of boys and sick of dating. So she vows: no more. It's a personal choice. . .and, of course, soon everyone wants to know about it. And a few other girls are inspired. A movement is born: The Lonely Hearts Club (named after the band from Sgt. Pepper). Penny is suddenly known for her nondating ways . . . which is too bad, because there's this certain boy she can't help but like. . . .

Looks really cute, I'm adding this to my list of books I want to read. :) PUBLISHED ON DECEMBER 29, 2009!

3 comments:

  1. Good choice, Im so eager to read this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick, this looks so good. At least you don't have too long to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!