Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Spotlight - Wicked Good Books


Saturday Spotlight is where I feature another book blogger, for you to check out! You should take a look at their site and leave a comment. (: [I got this meme from Kristen.]


Name: Bianca
Age: 15
Blog Name: Wicked Good Books

Share a little about yourself
I'm a 15 year old girl. I really enjoy sports, I'm on the XC, swimming, and soccer team. I like watching baseball and other sports on TV. I'm passionate for theatre, although I don't have much time to really do a lot of theatre stuff at school anymore. Music is my life. I want to shoot Algebra II Honors in the face. I think I want to be a teacher or a psychologist when I get older. I love reading, especially YA books!...and I happen to be really horrible at describing myself.

How long have you been blogging and what made you want to start?
I've been blogging since 2005, I believe. Back then I usually only blogged about my personal life or events that were happening. I could never blog regularly those days, and then about a year and half ago I really started getting into it and this past summer I created my book blog. Basically, I started blogging as a way to remember things. So, I thought it would be cool if I started a book blog because I wanted to remember the books that I've read.

What does your site have?
My blog is only a couple of months old so I don't have a whole lot. I do host contests, interviews, I do weekly memes such as WOW and IMM. I plan on doing some more nice features soon.

What is your favorite thing about book blogging?
My favorite thing about book blogging is getting to meet other bookworms and talking with authors. If I had not started my blog, I would be missing out on a lot of these wonderful things. I love being able to know news about books that haven't even come yet!

What are your favorite books and/or authors? What about genre in general?
Hmmm. This is a hard one for me, so I'll give you the books that pop up in my head. My most favorite series of all time is Harry Potter by JK Rowling. Some of my favorite books are: The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld. I love reading Sarah Dessen and other YA romance type books. Lately, I've somewhat been getting into fantasy.

What's your favorite cartoon character?
Actually, you know, I never really got into cartoons. I watched them, of course, but I preferred watching shows with real people, like One Life To Live and General Hospital. I guess if I had to pick, I enjoyed watching As Told By Ginger and Hey Arnold on Nick!

Best way to spend a Friday night?
I think the best way to spend a Friday night is coming home, change into something comfortable and get under the covers and read a nice book. Or if I actually have some money and my mother lets me, I might go to a movie or spend time with a friend. Definitely something relaxing after that long week of school!

What's your favorite meal to order at a restaurant?
It kinda just depends. Usually, I'll just order their hamburger and fries and ALWAYS a raspberry lemonade! Can't go wrong with that, can you?

Thank you so much for interviewing me! Nice questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions! Any of you who aren't followers of her site yet - what are you waiting for!?

If you would like to be featured on a Saturday Spotlight post, shoot me an email at booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com
It doesn't matter how long you've been blogging - I'll interview anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love what you have to say!