Thursday, December 17, 2009

For the Future (2)


This is a new weekly/monthly meme of mine that I made up! :) It's similar to my "Waiting on Wednesday" posts, but highlights many books, not just one. And doesn't include summaries. If you'd like to do it too, you can! But could you link the idea credit to me? Thanks!

Here's a list of some young adult books that are still in-the-making or will be published in the future. This can range from being released tomorrow, to two years from now! (These covers and release dates might not be permanent, it's just what I saw on Amazon, Goodreads, or the author's website.) Hope this will be efficient to expand your reading pile!




Fallen by Lauren Kate (December 2009)
Of All The Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz (December 2009)
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey (April 2010)



My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey (January 2010)
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (March 2010)
Darklight (Wondrous Strange) by Lesley Livingston (December 2009)



Possessed by Kate Cann (February 2010)
Wish by Alexandra Bullen (January 2010)
The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter (March 2010)

4 comments:

  1. great new meme I will have to check out one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that you're doing this! There are so many good books coming out next year that I can't keep track of them! I have so many good things to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, some nice books there! Including a few I should look into. Cool meme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! Just FYI, My Love Lies Bleeding is actually coming out in the US as Hearts at Stake (which I've reviewed over on my blog) on December 22. So many awesome books are going to be released that day! But yeah, cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!