Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Restoring Harmony


This week's WoW book is Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony! It will be released on May 13, 2010.

Book Description:

The year is 2041, and sixteen-year-old Molly McClure has lived a relatively quiet life on an isolated farming island in Canada, but when her family fears the worst may have happened to her grandparents in the US, Molly must brave the dangerous, chaotic world left after global economic collapse—one of massive oil shortages, rampant crime, and abandoned cities. Molly is relieved to find her grandparents alive in their Portland suburb, but they’re financially ruined and practically starving. What should’ve been a quick trip turns into a full-fledged rescue mission. And when Molly witnesses something the local crime bosses wishes she hadn’t, Molly’s only way home may be to beat them at their own game. Luckily, there’s a handsome stranger who’s willing to help. Restoring Harmony is a riveting, fast-paced dystopian tale complete with adventure and romance that readers will devour.

I adore this cover, it's so pretty! I'll definitely be reading this book. It sounds interesting, and I always like a good end-of-the-world book.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 13, 2010!

6 comments:

  1. I have this on my wishlist too! It sounds great :). Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this around and look forward to reading it too! Love love that cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great! I definitely want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds sooo good! I love books set in the not so far future! The cover is gorgeous too! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's finally coming out! So soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds fantastic! I have it on my wishlist as well. Absolutely love the cover! Can't wait to read it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!