Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Echoes


This week's WoW book is Echoes by Melinda Metz! It will be released on July 27, 2010.

Book Description:

Can't believe she did that . . .

. . . at four-thirty I have to . . .

. . . I hate this place . . .

Rae Voight is losing her mind. When she walks down the halls of Sanderson Prep, she hears voices . . . even when no one is talking. Other people's thoughts crowd her head, a confusing tangle of insecurities and dark secrets. Just when Rae reaches her breaking point, one voice comes screaming through the din, loud and clear:

. . . Rae must die . . .

If Rae doesn't figure out who the thought belongs to soon, she could lose more than just her sanity.

Ooh this one looks like a keeper! I love the pretty cover of this one, and the great summary has definitely caught my attention. PUBLISHED ON JULY 27, 2010!

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely add this to my TBR! It sounds so good and the cover is beautiful. thanks for picking this book for your WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one before and thought it sounded good. Great pick!

    ~Alyssa
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plot for this one, great pick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, mind reading AND mystery, what more could a girl ask for? Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds great! Adding to my wishlist! Such a pretty cover too. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!