Thursday, July 8, 2010

The best news EVER.


:D I am very, very happy right now! Want to know why? BECAUSE I JUST PRE-ORDERED THE BOOK MOCKINGJAY BY SUZANNE COLLINS! :) I had to get the ugly paperback - but it's only 5 DOLLARS RIGHT NOW! I got it from the Book Depository; if you're dying for the book as much as I am but you don't have enough money for the beautiful hardcover, just get the paperback! It's exactly $5.24 and there's free shipping. That is such an amazing deal; once it comes out in bookstores it will be sold out the next day, I just know it. Go go go!

Ahhh the book is coming out late August so I still have over a month's wait until it comes. Who else can not wait for this awesome third book of a series to come out?!? :)

4 comments:

  1. Eek! Thanks for posting, I'll be placing a pre-order soon! And you're right, the paperback is so ugly!! ~Sigh~ oh well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'm gonna get it cuz that's the UK version. I'd rather just get the hardcover US one and have it match the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the tip on how to get this book cheaply. I'm giving you a blog award. It will be on my blog tomorrow (7/9/10), for you to pick up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!