Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Accomplice


This week's WoW book is Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan! It will be released on August 1, 2010.

Book Description:


Finn and Chloe have it all figured out. Their school guidance counselor has told everyone that it's not enough to get good grades or do community service anymore - kids like that are everywhere, and colleges are bored of them. So what do you do? Chloe decides they should get attention another way. She and Finn will stage her own disappearance - and then Finn will be the only who finds and saves her. What college wouldn't want them after that kind of attention? It seems like a good plan -- until things start going very wrong.

I love a good thriller, and this one looks great! PUBLISHED ON AUGUST 1, 2010!

4 comments:

  1. Great pick - this sounds SOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! this does look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this in the mail the other day and was so excited!! My mom read it and said it was good. I will try and read it soon and let you know how I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book looks really interesting!
    I just started my own blog. Please stop by if you can. Thank you

    Misha
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!