Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Thief Eyes


This week's WoW book is Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner! It will be released on April 27, 2010.

Book Description:

After her mother mysteriously disappears, sixteen-year-old Haley convinces her father to take her to Iceland, where her mother was last seen. There, amidst the ancient fissures and crevices of that volcanic island, Haley meets gorgeous Ari, a boy with a dangerous side who appoints himself her protector. When Haley picks up a silver coin that entangles her in a spell cast by her ancestor Hallgerd, she discovers that Hallgerd's spell and her mother's disappearance are connected to a chain of events that could unleash terrifying powers and consume the world. Haley must find a way to contain the growing fires of the spell—and her growing attraction to Ari.

I really
want to read this one! I haven't read one of Janni's books yet, but the summary is really intriguing. PUBLISHED ON APRIL 27, 2010!

2 comments:

  1. I read Bones of Faerie and I really liked it! I'm waiting for this one too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished this one a couple of days ago... I wasn't really a fan. I'll be posting my review tomorrow, so you'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!