Sunday, April 18, 2010

On My Bookshelf (16)


(Originally by The Story Siren, as "In My Mailbox.") On My Bookshelf is used to share what books I bought, won, traded, received for review, or got from the library this week. It's to let you know what to expect for me to read/review next. (:



BOUGHT FROM BOOKSTORES:

Gone by Michael Grant

WON FROM CONTESTS:

Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
The Lighter Side of Life and Death by C.K. Kelly Martin ARC


RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:

Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison

RECEIVED FROM TRADING:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

KINDLE:


5 comments:

  1. I loved Beautiful Creatures! I also have Gone, but haven't read it yet. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful Creatures and Wherever Nina Lies are both really great books! I have and need to read Chasing Brooklyn. I really, really want Gone, The Lighter Side of Life and Death, and Taken by Storm. In other words, you got some totally fabtastic books! Enjoy. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must read Beautiful Creatures. Can't wait to see what you think of all these books! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gone and Taken by Storm! I hope that you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some fantastic books! I can't wait to read Beautiful Creatures! Looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!