Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is the 24th!


I didn't want to say anything at first but....

TODAY IS MY BLOGOVERSARY!

Books Obsession is now exactly one year old, awwh it's growing up so fast. :)
I won't be posting any more contests, but they are all still open. Some end on April 30; others at the beginning of May. So enter, enter, enter! (Top left sidebar).

Stats: I reviewed 33 books, which is like practically nothing. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how slow I read. I hope to review at least 50 for my second year of blogging. I wrote 266 posts, which is a fair amount I think... that's like a post a day or every other day! :)

And thanks so much to all of you who have been dedicated readers/followers of my blog. I couldn't have lasted a year without you guys.


18 comments:

  1. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!! Time flies when you're havin' fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary!! Haha, reviews aren't all about the quantity though, more about the quality. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Happy Blogoversary, you're blog is beautiful and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy BLOGOVERSARY! Your blog is amazing and very cool! Cheers (Proost) to many more years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first year! Happy to be here for your second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary Ashley! Mine is coming up next month and I'm so excited. Enjoy your moment girl! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogoversary Ashley. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow a year old already, congratulations!!! Happy Blogoversary!! Your blog is fantastic and very cool. I really enjoying being a reader. Cheers to many, many more wonderful years! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogaversary I really enjoy your blog and hope I can be as sucessful after my first year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!