Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Years Contest Winners - Part Two!


Yesterday I posted the first half of the winners to my huge New Years Extravaganza Contest, and today I'm finishing posting up the remaining 8 winners.
I'll email all of you after posting this, and please reply ASAP so I can get your prize to you. If you don't reply within four days to the e-mail, your prize will go to someone else. Thank you all SO much for entering, following, and spreading the word! Love you guys! :]

Valerie (I Should Be Writing) won "One Lonely Degree" by C.K. Kelly Martin, a mousepad, magnets, and button-set based off of the books

Amanda B won an e-book of "Birthday Girl" by Diane Wright

Nicole (Nicole in Chicago) won a Mortal Instruments Poster

Kate (The Neverending Shelf) won "Fairy Tale" signed by Cyn Balog

Cristina (Kiki's Bookcation) won "Snowed In" by Rachel Hawthorne

Jennifer (The Movieholic & Bibliophile's Blog) won a boxed set of the 3 Mortal Instruments Books and a Mortal Instruments Poster

Jill (The O.W.L.) won "Going Too Far" by Jennifer Echols

Paige (Pages of Paige's Book Reviews) won a Mortal Instruments Poster


7 comments:

Thanks, I love what you have to say!