Friday, February 19, 2010

For the Future (4)


This is a monthly meme of mine that I made up! :) It's similar to my "Waiting on Wednesday" posts, but highlights many books, not just one. And doesn't include summaries. If you'd like to do it too, you can! But could you link the idea credit to me? Thanks!

Here's a list of some young adult books that are still in-the-making or will be published in the future. This can range from being released tomorrow, to two years from now! These covers and release dates might not be permanent, it's just what I saw on Amazon, Goodreads, or the author's website. Hope this will be efficient to expand your reading pile!




My So-Called Death by Stacey Jay (March 2010)
Hard to Get by Emma Berne (February 2010)
Flirting with Disaster by Rhonda Stapleton (March 2010)



This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer (April 2010)
Last Dance by Melody Carlson (April 2010)
Hourglass by Claudia Gray (March 2010)



Exit Strategy by Ryan Potter (March 2010)
Invisible Girl by Mary Stone (May 2010)
The Clearing by Heather Davis (April 2010)

3 comments:

  1. I really like this meme-it's a great idea and similar to Waiting on Wednesday (like you mentioned above) and I love Waiting on Wednesday. Last Dance by Melody Carlson looks really good. I'll check out some of the books you put on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, I love seeing the new titles out there, as well as any good books I might have missed.

    My So-Called Death looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!