Monday, February 8, 2010

New Years Contest Winners - Part One!


First of all, so sorry that I'm a week late posting the winners of my New Years Extravaganza Contest! I've had a busy week and
a lot of people entered this one; I had over 300 entries from 106 people! :) There are 17 winners, and each will get a different prize. I'll email all of you after posting this, and please reply ASAP so I can get your prize to you. If you don't reply within four days to the e-mail, your prize will go to someone else. Thank you all SO much for entering, following, and spreading the word! Love you guys! :]

Since there are 17 winners, and I still haven't gotten them all, I'm posting the first NINE winners today. Check back tomorrow for the remaining eight winners! :)

Orchid (The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia) won "Bones of Faerie" by Janni Simner

Sherry (Flipping Pages for All Ages) won a Mortal Instruments Poster

Emily (Red House Books) won "Explorer X-Alpha" by LM Preston

Melissa (Coffee Books and Laundry) won "Snowed In" by Rachel Hawthorne

Jessica (Shut Up! I'm Reading) won a Mortal Instruments Poster

Debbie (Debbie's Book Bag) won an e-book of "Birthday Girl" by Diane Wright

Reggie (The Undercover Book Lover) won "Swoon" by Nina Malkin

Aik (Friends and Family) won "Sea Change" by Amy Friedman

Amber (Reading Addict) won a Mortal Instruments Poster


10 comments:

  1. Yay thanks so much, I love the MI series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    You're header looks great! I love the reading snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I just emailed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, congrats to all the winners! (Hehe, I would hate to have to count up all those entries! Good luck.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I just responded to your email :) I can't believe I won something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!