Sarah Quigley's awesome present!


I've been getting little presents in the mail these past few weeks ever since I made this blog - usually they are books from other bloggers, paperbackswap, or authors/publishers.

So.. last night when a small, light package was found sitting on my doorstep, I wondered what it could be. After ripping it open (plus looking at the return address :P) I knew it was the awesome gift from Sarah Quigley! Sarah is the author of TMI, which I haven't read yet but really want to.

I bet you're wondering what the gift was, right? ;] ...a knitted NOSE WARMER :) I had never seen or heard of these adorable things before, but after looking them up on Google Images I was excited to have my own, haha. So here I am with my awesome nose warmer...too bad summer just arrived; and some bookmarks she also gave me.











I tried putting it on my cat, Mittens, but it didn't work out too well. Here was his reaction:












So thank you Sarah! Even though my sister keeps calling me "Pig Nose" because I wear it around the house when I'm bored :] Everyone - go get her book!

7 comments:



sharonluvscats said...

lol cute pics. Poor kitteh!

Ashley said...

haha yeah, he wasn't too happy with me :)

pirate penguin said...

LOL. It looks like a cute mini snow hat that clutches your face!

Ashley said...

HAHA you're so right, it does!

Erica said...

Ya I did get the books off book divas :P I haven't started reading them either. I'm trying to get all the books to review read before I leave for camp next Sunday.

Steph Su said...

lol that's so cute! Yay for cats and nice authors!

Michelle said...

Haha, poor Mittens. That's really cute though. Tmi is really good, I hope you like it. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love what you have to say!