Monday, June 15, 2009

On My Bookshelf (4)


(Originally by The Story Siren, as "In My Mailbox.") On My Bookshelf is used to share what books I bought from the store, won, or got from the library this week. It's by no means to brag, just to let you know what to expect me to read next.



Follow Me by Joanna Scott! I won this book from a blogger's contest and I just LOVE the cover. You can read the summary of it here. It was published April 22, 2009; so it's still a new book. My copy is a hardcover and it's thickkk! I think there is almost 500 pages?

Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott! This used ARC copy was given to me by Abby. You can read the description of it here. This is also a new book - it was published on May 26, so not even 3 weeks ago! It is young adult, and near the top of my TBR pile.

Testimony by Anita Shreve! This book was published in October 2008 by Little Brown and Company. It's a pretty thick paperback. You can read the summary of it here. I've heard a lot of talk about this book, good and bad, so I'm not really sure when I'll start reading it.

**These next 3 Catherine Ryan Hyde books were sent to me from herself. Thanks Catherine!**

The Day I Killed James by Catherine Hyde! This is a young adult book published in May 2008. You can read about it here. I think this looks really good and I can't wait to read it.

Becoming Chloe by Catherine Hyde! I have read WONDERFUL reviews about this book, not one of them bad. You can read the description of it here. It's also young adult and published in November 2008. I'm currently reading this book.

Diary of a Witness by Catherine Hyde! This is an ARC copy that will be released on August 25, 2009.You can read a little bit about it here. Since it won't be published until two months from now, I'll probably read it and post my review about it near the end of July/beginning of August. It's also young adult.

8 comments:

  1. How cool of Catherine Hyde to send you 3 of her novels! They all sound really good and I love the cover for Diary of a Witness. Also, congrats on winning Follow Me. And I agree about the cover, it's gorgeous.

    I hope you enjoy everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! And I agree-- I love Follow Me's cover! Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Testimony on my bookshelf as well, just trying to find some time to read it. Follow Me looks like a great read too and I agree about the cover -- just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Follow Me - hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!