Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Trailer!


(Just pretend this is my Musing Mondays post! Haha)



WOW I think this one looks wayyy better than the first one. I wonder how many times I paused it at 1:26..? ;] My favorite part in the trailer was when Jacob became a wolf. I thought they made it look really cool!
But ugh I just can't stand Bella's character/personality in the movie(s). I always imagined her so different...but hey, that's what happens when books get made into movies!

So what do you guys think about this upcoming movie/trailer? It's coming out on November 20 this year! Eeek, can't wait. Even though I'm not one of those annoying fan girls that obsess over everything Twilight, I still think that Jacob is veryyy CUTE. Haha!

4 comments:

  1. I agree, this looks waaay better than Twilight. And I loved the wolf part as well. I think the graphics looks pretty good (especially considering that in the first movie, they were not so great.)I'm excited! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! In the first movie..instead of having sparkling skin, it looked like Edward was sweating! Haha hopefully the movies get better with time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I'm still laughing at :
    Bella - It's my birthday, Can I have something? Kiss Me
    her face is so funny when she says kiss me.


    I'm hoping for this movie to be better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I know, she like raises her eyebrow all weird...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!