Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Wolfsbane


This week's WoW book is Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer! It will be released on July 26, 2011.

SUMMARY:
This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended - Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer-one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack-and the man-she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

I fell in love with Nightshade and am crossing my fingers that the sequel is just as awesome. I'm not a huge fan of this cover though. PUBLISHED ON JULY 26, 2011!

4 comments:

  1. So cannot wait for this book! I need to know what happens next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im dying for this book!!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long now!!! Cannot WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Nightshade yet - I hope this one is as good as the first! Enjoy.

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!