Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bookshelf of the Week (7)




I was looking through some of my old posts and realized that I randomly stopped with my "Bookshelf of the Week" posts, which I really enjoyed doing. No idea why I stopped, but why not start it back up again? For those of you who are new to my blog, basically just each week I'll share a funny, creative, awesome, or unique bookshelf picture that I came across. I don't know where you can actually find/buy these bookshelves though, they're just fun to look at.

I think that this one is rather appropriate, it being July 4th recently and all. I wonder how big it is?

5 comments:

  1. Great idea for stocking your books. :) I can easily imagine a bookshelf in a shape of the whole world's map in my dream house. That should look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking at interesting bookshelves! This one looks neat, though the cluttered feel it makes would not be welcome at my house! :) I like my books a little more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. That bookshelf is INSANE! Please keep doing these =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is about the coolest bookshelf ever. Love these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is actually a whole house that has floor to ceiling bookshelves.
    here is the link http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/house-of-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!