Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Sometimes It Happens


This week's WoW book is Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt! It will be released on July 12, 2011.

SUMMARY:
On the last day of her junior year, Hannah's boyfriend Ryan dumped her. Facing a summer of loneliness, Hannah turns to her best friend Ava for comfort. Ava does what BFFs do: she stays by Hannah's side...until it's time for Ava to head up to Maine for the summer. Also left behind is Ava's boyfriend, Noah, who's such a great guy he gets Hannah a job at the diner he waits tables at. Slowly, Hannah comes out of her funk thanks to Noah's good conversation and their fun times at the diner. But things get complicated when their friendship turns into attraction--and one night, into a passionate kiss. The novel opens on the first day of senior year; the day Hannah is going to see Ava, Ryan, and Noah all in one place. Over the course of the day secrets and betrayals are revealed, and alliances are broken and reformed. In the end, everyone is paired up once again, but not the way you might think...

Aughhh I still haven't read anything by Barnholdt yet! All of her books' summaries really catch my attention though, and this one is no exception. PUBLISHED ON JULY 12, 2011!

6 comments:

  1. I've read this! It's really good, you should definitely read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I've never read anything by Barnholdt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Two Way Street and can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, the drama! I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this book, I almost posted it as a WOW twice. Can't wait to read all about the drama in this book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this. I read this!

    Loved Noah! Ava's not as irritating as other 'girlfriends who are actually the third wheels'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!