Friday, January 29, 2010

Wanna give a heads up!


Phew, I made it alive through my first week with the second semester starting. My new classes are: Art, English 2 Honors, Foods, and Geometry. And so far, I've been getting A LOT of homework. My parents have noticed (via my grades :P) that I seem to spend more time on the computer, than I do studying. Which I'll admit is true... but blogging is so much more fun!

So that's why I haven't been really posting that much, which I apologize greatly for! Also, sorry for my lack of book reviews, too. Since I'm taking English now, as soon as we finish reading a book we start a new one. We're currently reading "All Quiet on the Western Front." DON'T read it..ugh.

Anywho - that's my current situation and just wanted to clarify why I won't be as active as I used to be on my site, unfortunately. However, I just love love love the great comments you guys leave. They're the reason I still run this site! :)

4 comments:

  1. Whew, I know exactly what you mean. I can't believe I got THREE B's this quarter; my parents are so mad. And I think it's because of blogging, lol. Now we're signing up for next school year's classes, which are all AP and IB for me. All I can say is, I am SO dead. I wouldn't give up blogging though! Hope you get everything working well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I love All Quiet on the Western Front! Actually, I've only seen the movie and it is a bit boring. I'm sure you'll do better now that you'll stay away. It happens all the time to me :) Good luck on your grades, and be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my grades were still good last quarter, but not as good as I like them to be. I think blogging is taking too much time away from studying. Oh well. I like it too much to stop :)

    Good luck with the whole school thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. School is crazy. I'm finding it harder and harder to stay focused on my studies. I just can't stop getting distracted by...well anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!