Friday, January 22, 2010

I'll be out for the weekend!


Hey everyone! First I just wanted to apologize for only posting like twice this week. I had exams and so I had to do a lot of studying for that and didn't get to go on here a lot. But my new semester and classes are starting up next week, so hopefully it'll give me more free time!


I'm also going on a ski trip (for the first time!) with my church youth group until Monday. So you won't be hearing from me for a couple of days. Just wanted to give a heads up! :)

5 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN! And dont be scared, you CANT fall in the water - LOL - sorry long story! :) Just have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love the City of Bones' cover, book that you're reading. Waiting for your review.
    Have a great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!