Thursday, November 5, 2009

Linger


Check out the cover for Maggie Stiefvater's upcoming book "Linger" (the sequel to "Shiver").

Oh my goodness isn't this just gorgeous? And I love how much it matches the first book's cover, too. They go together perfectly. :) Ahh I can't wait to read this one...coming out July 2010, ugh too far away.

"Shiver" is going to be made into a movie. Hmm I'm not sure if I like that or not, it seems like now a days EVERY new young-adult book is being made into a movie. It kind of ruins the book for me, like how the characters look, what the setting looks like in my head, etc. Oh well. See what the author, Maggie, has to say about that here.

You can also read an excerpt of chapter 1 of "Shiver" here! :)

And lastly in other Shiver news, here is a cute little book trailer made by Maggie, herself.
http://video.scholastic.com/services/player/bcpid1909906994?bctid=32461574001

1 comment:

  1. Mary D

    I've got Shiver waiting on the shelf for me to enjoy this winter, will be even more fun knowing there is a sequel in the wings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!