Sunday, July 26, 2009

Judge A Cover: Blue Moon


We all know the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover." But to me, a cover has a big impact on the book. It's what makes me either pick it up on the bookstore shelves, or just walk on by.

So tell me: If you saw this book, Blue Moon: The Immortals (Book 2) by Alyson Noel, would you pick it up off the shelves to take a closer look? Or just ignore it?

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER. (: Every single thing about it just catches my attention. The foggy white text, the picture of the glass ball, the blue tint, etc. I would definitely pick this up off of the shelf to read more about it...(which you can here. [; )

1 comment:

  1. I mean, I think it's alright, but I really didn't like Evermore, so I wouldn't pick this one up. I like this meme though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!