Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: My Invisible Boyfriend


This week's WoW book is My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day! It will be released on April 1, 2010.

Book Description:

Heidi has the perfect solution to her popularity problems - a fake boyfriend. She's even made him an Internet profile that makes him look like a motorcycle-riding, poetry reading bad boy. *swoon* Heidi's friends are so impressed they start emailing Heidi's fake boyfriend with their problems . . . including their problems with Heidi. As if that weren't bad enough, a delicious and possibly single person called "A Real Boy" emails Heidi to say he knows the truth. Can Heidi escape from her world wide web of lies? Or will her chance at romance disappear faster than you can type gtg?

Awh this one looks really cute, and the cover is adorable. I can't wait to read this one. PUBLISHED ON APRIL 1, 2010!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cover and the story sounds darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound really cute :) So happy it's in my TBR !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one and it doesn't sound seem great for a guy, but I saw you're reading The Life of Pi. I loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a very cute book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!