Monday, April 27, 2009

Musing Mondays: Skipping Around



:) My first Musing Mondays Post! A lot of sites do these a little differently, so I'll just tell you how I am going to do it. Each Monday I'll try to post a Musing Mondays topic that I either thought of myself or saw from someone else's site. Then, I'll answer the question, giving you my opinion(s). Following that, all of YOU guys get to post your lovely comments answering the question, too! Just please be respectful of what others have to say.

Today's Topic: Skipping Around
When reading, do you read every word? Do you ever skip chapters or skim over parts? Do you ever go back and re-read something that you had already read?

I'm a pretty slow reader myself, so I always read every word on the page. I don't like skimming because I'm afraid that I'll miss an amazing sentence or an important part in the story. I don't know about you readers, but I love to tab parts of my book that really stand out to me; whether it's a symbolic paragraph or just a well-written, detailed sentence. So, no, I don't ever skip chapters or skim over pages. I like to digest the entire book. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is actually the situation wherever the North American country Salaryday Fitting Mortgage product and services will create the foremost effective experiencing. Once you choose to urge loaned with the North American country Salaryday Fitting Mortgage product and services, most folks most likely auto title loan can organized your cross-check regime to suit victimisation your pay day advance. do you have to be got each single 2-3 weeks victimisation Exclusive, most folks is probably going to form your repayments supplementary on a similar Exclusive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. were throughout this posting to assist you in conjunction beside your short monetary wants. the particular advance is additionally a wondrous product and services {that can|which can|that may} will allow varied men and ladies, as you, day-to-day! Anytime emergencies occur, don’t anxiety! Occur notice all individuals. we

    make money online have been generally there to suit your wants and additionally all individuals calculate encouraging somebody in conjunction beside your monetary wants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!