Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Deadly Cool


This week's WoW book is Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday! It will be released on October 11, 2011.

SUMMARY:
First I find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And now he’s depending on me to clear his name. Seriously? As much as I wouldn’t mind watching him squirm, I know that he’s innocent. So I’m brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I’m still no closer to figuring out who did it. And what’s worse: all signs seem to point to me as the killer’s next victim. I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time.

This cool cover caught my eye, and I love a good mystery book; can't wait to check this one out! PUBLISHED ON OCTOBER 11, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty interesting and I really love the cover!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover certainly is eye-catching! I actually already read this one, and it was tons of fun and mystery, so I hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW post, if you'd like to check it out! - http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-hushed.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!