Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Witch Song


This week's WoW book is Witch Song by Amber Argyle! It will be released on September 1, 2011.

SUMMARY:
The world is changing. Once, Witch Song controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons - but not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by a traitor. All but Brusenna. As the echo of their songs fade, the traitor grows stronger. Now she is coming for Brusenna. Her guardian has sworn to protect her, but even he can't stop the Dark Witch. Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find the traitor. Fight her. Defeat her. Because if Brusenna doesn't, there won't be anything left to save.

Alright so I'm not gonna lie when I say that this summary confuses me and I'm not quite sure what the plot of this book is... but I've recently taken to a liking of books with witches so I must read this one. PUBLISHED ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice. I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it sounds a little bit confusing, but I love that cover art and the 'witches thing' too! Nice WoW pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!