Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: One Night That Changes Everything


This week's WoW book is One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt! It will be released on July 6, 2010.

Book Description:


Eliza, 17, loses her possessions on a regular basis. None of them, however, matters as much as her purple notebook. Her notebook is where she lists the things she would love to do but is most afraid of doing, from asking a random guy to dance at a club to kissing a secret crush. Via text messages, she learns that her notebook is in the hands of her evil ex-boyfriend, Cooper. He and his friends, who are some of the most popular boys in school, threaten to make the contents of Eliza's notebook public unless she spends one night doing some of the things on her list.

Oh my gosh, I'm dying to read this one! I'm really curious as to what Eliza wrote down on that list. And I love this cover.
PUBLISHED ON JULY 6, 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Eliza is so going to fall in love with one of the guys that are forcing her to do these things. I can see it. It looks great. Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!