Monday, November 16, 2009

Jessica's Guide to Dating Winner!


Whoo! This has been one of my most popular contests, with a new record of people who've entered. :) This must be a very liked and wanted book. Well there were 264 entries out of the 63 entrants! And the winner of a signed, hardcover copy of "Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side" is....


Congrats! I just emailed ya, and you have 3 days to get back to me or else a new winner will be chosen.
Thanks for entering everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------

By the way, be on the look-out for a contest this week for celebrating my getting 200 followers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Alyssa !!! Sounds like a really fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alyssa!:)

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love what you have to say!